Traveling Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser SAS
**Extensive driving and overnight travel required**
We are searching for a self-motivated Retail Sales Merchandiser. This position services and sells to retail accounts within an assigned territory, ensuring Client standards are met and sales volumes are increased. The ideal candidate is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed. They possess strong sales skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level. This role works with one of our industry-leading clients in the Consumer Package Good’s (CPG) industry with brands in categories such as Grocery, Personal Care, and Frozen Food.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision).
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Training and ongoing career development.
- Mileage reimbursement.
What You’ll Do:
- Flex your organizational skills to build relationships with store personnel, create impactful action plans, and support a positive brand image.
- Ensure sales are flawlessly executed on time and against client’s growth initiatives.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by increasing in-store visibility of client products and promotions.
- Ensure products are always available by maintaining merchandising and display standards.
- Implement innovative marketing strategies that drive product positioning and awareness.
- High school diploma, GED, or 1-2 years of retail sales or merchandising experience.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills as this position requires daily discussions with customers at all personnel levels.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Adaptability to changing demands and client goals.
- Strength working independently, but also as a member of the larger company team.