At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Account Manager to be responsible for managing and expanding current business while overseeing all facets of Client contract(s) for the purpose of ensuring professional, quality representation of Client accounts. Manages and leads a team. The two primary areas of responsibilities are the effective project and client relationship management. This position will gain a clear understanding of the Sales and Marketing function within a field sales rep organization while interacting with other functions internal to the company and externally with customers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Understand our manufacturers' and distributors' goals and needs; developing specific, actionable sales goals to meet these expectations.
- increased sales. Target is to see 20 to 25 customers each week and record details of each visit in the company's CRM system on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and distributors.
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow through to ensure increase in sales.
- Prepare for, attend and follow up after food shows, district sales meetings and item placement meetings. Attention to detail and follow through are critical for this aspect of the role.
- Complete daily reports in our CRM that clearly demonstrates exceptional attention to detail and the high level of commitment to manufacturers we represent.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; Preferably experienced in entrepreneurship, business or marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of foodservice sales experience; preferably with a food distributor or broker, exceptional candidates with hospitality management and serving experience may also be considered
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.