Order to Cash (OTC) Specialist
You’re the kind of person that always sees things through – no half-done projects are collecting dust on your desk! You are persistent and careful – always dotting your I’s and crossing your Ts. Do you want to put these exceptional skills to work? You would be great as a Specialist in our Order to Cast Business. Check out the role details below and apply if interested!
First – what is Order to Cash? Well, basically it’s every transaction that occurs from ordering goods through payment. This role is entry-level, so you needn’t have extensive experience in accounting – you’ll gain that experience on the job. Successful OTC Specialists have strong Excel skills, are open to learning and are coachable.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
Your typical day as a Specialist Order to Cash:
- Process orders, deductions, and create contracts
- Manage Claims and Accounts Receivables
- Able to address any potential order/deduction/contract issues
- Provide timely and thorough communication with clients and customers.
- Participate in client/customer conference calls as scheduled, providing feedback and insight
- Communicate regularly with management advising any critical issues or opportunities
- Provide reports to clients/customers as needed
- High school diploma or GED. Some college nice to have, but not required
- Computer skills, specifically Excel proficiency
- A strong grasp of grammar and willing to learn business acumen
- A personable and clear communication style
- A friendly, but direct and results driven