Online & In Person Interviews for Part Time Senior Shift Supervisor
Samples are back at Costco! CDS is hiring energetic people like you to serve up samples and smiles in your new local Costco. Apply today for an immediate interview or join us at our in-person hiring event!
- Fast track your interview to hire; fast and easy - APPLY NOW!
-OR- Attend our In Person Hiring Event
- Where: Arrive at Fairfield Inn & Suites at 119 Angelina Way, Avon, IN 46123
- Saturday 10/23: 9am-5pm
Everyone hired will be working at the Grand Opening Costco located at Avon, IN!
The Senior Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled in-warehouse events in the absence of Event Manager. They will assist the Event Manager with day to day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training new Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Immediate, part-time positions
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Speed to Paycheck / Early Paycheck Access
- Access to employee discount program with over 30,000 national and local offers such as cell phone plans, education, travel and grocery discounts and coupons!
- Accessible, Part-Time Benefits
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare and demonstrate food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members
- Interact with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products
- Assist Event Manager with day to day operations and oversee in-warehouse events in their absence
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible schedule, including weekend availability
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and superb member care
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions, perform routine tasks with minimal supervision