Part Time Retail Sales Representative
At our company, we grow people, brands, and businesses.
We are hiring a Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser who can work effectively with store management to increase retail sales and execute client-driven merchandising that exceed the client’s expectations. The Retail Sales Merchandiser drives sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at major retail locations in an outgoing, friendly manner. You will provide best in class customer service by engaging and educating the customers on their next purchase of some of the leading brands in retail. If you are someone who is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed then this position is an excellent fit for you.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry, APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- Hours are roughly 8am-5pm Monday – Friday, 3 days per week
- 24 hours guaranteed, up 32 hours during peak season
What We Offer:
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Generous vacation time
- Four weeks unpaid, two weeks paid vacation
What You’ll Do:
- Maintaining shelves at major retailers and ensuring Planogram compliance and correct pricing
- Ensuring product freshness and processing returns of all unsaleable product
- Increase sales volume by selling and building displays
- Driving speed to market and distribution on new product releases
- Suggesting orders and selling programs to retailers
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of experience in retail, client, or food broker preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills; Word, Excel, and Internet usage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills