Senior Business Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Business Manager to be responsible for the overall management of a single account supporting the Pet category in the brokerage business.
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve budgeted goals for area of accountability; support account team in the development of sales plans
- Demonstrate functional expertise in all facets of Private Brand & Branding via on-the-job development, educational and networking opportunities
- Develop strong supplier relationships by obtaining alignment and developing and delivering on mutually established goals.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent to enable the execution of the collective goals of the customer and the enterprise; assure succession plans are in place for critical roles
- Execute new strategic initiatives for the account or the assigned categories; support, provide guidance with customer issues relating to cost/value
- Owns director-level relationships with assigned customer and suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience required
- 5+ Years of experience in building and nurturing brands; private brand management; Pet category experience
- Conflict Management & Decision-Making Skills
- Strong Prioritizing Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships