Copywriter - CPG Beverage
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented shopper commerce agency Copywriter to perform all tasks related to copy creation in support of IN Connected Marketing Services efforts. Assists the creative team in campaign ideation and partners with account leaders in strategic thinking efforts to define project assignments and develop and execute creative solutions.
Bring your skills and build your career with IN Connected Marketing Services, the marketing division of the Company, where our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create written communications that effectively communicate and sell the developed marketing concepts both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement copy that supports Clients’ objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions.
- Manage and organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis.
- Work within program/project budgets and identify cost-savings and revenue-building areas.
- Build strong internal relationships with Field Marketing, Account Services, and the Production department teams.
- 1-3 years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio or professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- Experience writing shopper marketing campaigns for CPG required - beverage category highly preferred
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Knowledge in the marketing industry, stay on top of current trends and the latest pop-culture news