Director Retail Operations
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Director of Retail Operations (DRO) to be responsible for supporting all retail initiatives within a team to ensure Client and Customer retail standards are met and volume is increased. Collaborates with retail personnel at all levels, members of senior management, as well as, Client and Customer contacts to maintain retail effectiveness.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve business objectives by prioritizing, and organizing multiple retail priorities with retail personnel; Accomplish specific Client goals and objectives by establishing a business plan based on season and demand and directing retail appropriately.
- Achieve retail objectives through frequent and consistent interactions with Clients, Customers, and key Company personnel.
- Increase retail effectiveness by communicating and reporting all competitive information, consumer complaints, and Customer and Client concerns in a timely manner to key office personnel.
- Control expense/budget by aggressively and proactively managing retail funds and labor expenses.
- Achieve job results through coaching, counseling, and discipline of associates; monitoring, planning and appraising job results.
- Driving and travel are essential duties and functions of this job.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Regional Operations Manager within the Sales and Marketing agency industry, or a direct sales company
- 5-7 years of Supervisory experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Broker retail operations
- Knowledge of retail reporting systems