Shopper Marketing Manager/Account Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Shopper Marketing Manager/Account Director will support the Carbonated Soft Drink (CSD) Field Sales and local Bottling Commercial Teams by providing marketing, program development, category management, communication and presentation inputs that enable the field sales team and their bottler to exceed business goals. The SMM is expected to serve as the “subject matter expert” on all things related to the CSD brand and help the bottler customize priority marketing initiatives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Serve as a marketing “subject matter expert” and work collaboratively with the bottler to customize brand national platforms and shopper marketing programs to pull through to bottler territories to develop CSD brand programs that are in-line with the bottler’s plans and preferences. Collaborate with bottler to help identify and execute programs that drive collective volume and profit.
- Ensure CSD brand is represented and has a seat at the table with bottlers for discussions around the bottler led programs to determine which are on strategy for CSD brand and then recommend CSD brand participation and support.
- On-going and consistent communication to drive seamless connectivity between bottler and CSD company around all promotional activity.
- Act as the point person for all FMM programs and action plan development. Drive execution through clear concise action plans. Facilitate communication of CSD marketing initiatives to the field, as well as from the field back to the CSD client.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales in CPG or beverage industry sales –OR- 5 years’ experience in CPG or beverage industry
- 2+ years of data experience using Nielsen/IRI data
- 3 years’ experience developing presentations and presenting to all levels of management
- 3 years of MS Office experience