Join SAS Retail Services as a Magazine Merchandiser!
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers.
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
We are looking for a merchandiser to set up and take down magazines/books that we deliver to local retailers in your surrounding area.
What We Offer:
· Part Time Benefits
· 401(K) with company match
· Dental and Vision coverage
· Paid Training and ongoing career development
· Travel compensation where applicable
Responsibilities will include:
· Stocking magazines/books on display racks and shelves according to promotional guidelines and standards
· Stocking General Merchandise and Consumer Products according to planograms on Impulse Clip Strips located throughout grocery store isles.
· Processing re-orders for retailers as needed
· Removing outdated product from the displays and packing them as returns
· Maintaining positive relationships with store personnel including receivers and store managers
· Communicating issues at the retail level to management
· You will be on your feet the whole shift moving, lifting and bending
· Must have reliable transportation to travel to different stores within a surrounding area
· Ability to pull, push, bend, reach, and work in the standing position
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent customer skills with a "can-do" attitude
· Must be available to merchandise on our primary delivery days (Monday – Friday), as well as occasional weekends based on business needs.