At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Account Planner who will be a member of the Strategic Planning and Development team. The Account Planner is instrumental in the aggregation and initial synthesis of data and information for the preparation of case studies, brainstorms and competitive and market audits. Account Planners also apply the basic skill in applying research and secondary data for use in internal and external client presentations. The goal at the Account Planner level is to apply base knowledge and marketing expertise in order to begin analyzing and developing insights to support marketing programs independently.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist Senior Planning team members to meet client-based assignments with regard to competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research to drive creative strategy development and client shopper communications.
- Assist and contribute to the development of presentations that demonstrate the ability to “connect the dots” of research, data, and information, yielding actionable conclusions that result in strategically sound marketing solutions/programs.
- Stay abreast of trends in shopper marketing and contribute industry learning to agency and client/external publications.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Planning team on quarterly publications and information sharing for both internal and external use regarding trends in grocery, retail, product categories, and other topics related to shopper marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing, Communications or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in progressive brand marketing, promotion agency, shopper marketing or consumer marketing
- Clear understanding of the creative development process
- Basic to intermediate skill in analyzing IRI, Nielsen, and other syndicated research data tools to apply and influence actionable marketing plans
- Intermediate level skill in running inquiries and able present findings via syndicated data tools: P2P, Simmons, Kantar, TNS media, Markettrack