Full Time Retail Sales Representative
The freedom of a job that puts you in the driver seat…literally! Call on customers and help get premium brands on prime shelves across your regional territory. If you are interested in calling on customers (restocking, ordering, and selling up new product and displays) from an office that moves, check out this role with Advantage Solutions.
You’ll restock and upsell goods to the customers in your region, negotiating for great product real estate and building relationships with these retailer managers.?As part of our winning team, you’ll receive training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.?
What we offer you:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
Your typical day as a Full Time Retail Sales Representative
- Meeting or exceeding POS-to-plan goals for assigned territory and markets.
- Act as Account Manager for key convenience store accounts
- Expand sales of incremental display locations, maintaining in-stock
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions.
- Follows sales call standards and effectively orchestrates a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of the client and retail customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years previous experience managing key account in the retail or consumer packaged goods industry
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ensure the highest level of client services
- Must display excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities