At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Cloud Engineer to provide advanced design and engineering support for the Company’s cloud infrastructure footprint. This role manages, maintains and supports our cloud environments across multiple data centers, for a multitude of client projects. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for cross-functional collaboration to develop, maintain and continuously upgrade our cloud architecture support model. You will serve as the cloud subject matter expert to our network of technical talent and enterprise-wide business units.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work with technology teams to develop target state cloud architecture, as well as planning for ongoing cloud technology optimization.
- Drive cloud/ technology discussions and facilitate decision with other teams within the organization.
- Manage/execute POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, governance, cost controls, etc.
- Keep abreast of and gain expertise in the evolving technology and understand how new technologies could be applied.
- Develop a roadmap to leverage/use IaaS and PaaS across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or comparable major or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of experience in Technology Infrastructure
- 5-10 years of experience supporting mission critical infrastructure services at a large organization
- 2+ years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing including infrastructure, storage, platforms and data
- Experience in cloud computing based services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models; Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls & application delivery controllers
- Possess an understanding of system testing including platform, integration, load and scale testing; Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem-solving skills