Retail Business Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Retail Analyst to be a key contributor to the Retailtainment team concerning Analysis, Objective Attainment, and Communication between Client Services, the Markets, and our Clients. This role will support key business opportunities by recommending solutions based on applicable data; proactively develop business growth opportunities from data analysis and category management insights; and coordinate with Client teams and communicate key follow up issues and objectives from our various Clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Quantify business opportunities and key drivers by analyzing data and providing recommendations for incremental growth.
- Provide information for Clients, Customers, and Markets through the use of syndicated and other data resources (proprietary systems, CRM systems, Neilsen, IRI, etc.).
- Develop Category Management relationships with clients and the markets to better understand client needs and provide consumer insights and best practices.
- Assist in developing scorecards and tracking key KPI’s like new items, display activity, special packs, etc.
- Responsible for capturing data and organizing sales stories for presentations to Clients, Customers, and Market personnel.
- Manage specific requests that would be generated by the Client, CTL’s, and the Company Sales Leadership that would include customer analysis, new business analysis, and client reviews.
- Experience analyzing sales data in a retail or CPG environment
- Strong MS Excel skills required (VLookups, Pivots, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree also preferred
- Must have previous experience analyzing and identifying retail data “trends”
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Intermediate to advanced analytical and research skills; Knowledge of analytical concepts and methodologies