Specialist AR Collections
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic AR Specialist Collections to be responsible for aging management and collections. This role requires to be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment. Have the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Review aging for duplicate or invalid revenue.
- Document and process forms to correct receivables.
- Review over 90-day aging balance.
- Prepare monthly collection report.
- Contact clients regarding late or missed payment.
- Conduct conference calls with DVPs, GMs and Client Team Leaders regarding outstanding receivable issues.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 0-2 years of experience in general accounting
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, procedures and standards policy and procedure development techniques