Specialist Support Center
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Specialist Support Center to provide key operational support to multiple divisions within the Company family to aid in the execution of client projects. This position involves direct inbound communication with field representatives across multiple divisions requiring job-related support.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Serve as a direct point of contact for Field Representatives and their management team(s).
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and assistance with questions, concerns, and inquiries about programs or services.
- Resolve Field Representatives’ complaints according to guidelines established by the company.
- May be required to conduct additional research to resolve questions, concerns, or issues.
- Follow-up with a Field Representative or Field Manager until a question is answered or an issue is resolved; when necessary escalate a concern/issue to upper management in order to get a final resolution.
- Take inbound calls and place outbound calls supporting multiple divisions.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Associate's Degree or equivalent job-related experience in Inbound Customer Service Call Center preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service
- Inbound customer service call center experience preferred
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Good interpersonal skills