Compensation Analyst - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Compensation Analyst who will administer compensation and incentive programs, partners with internal customer groups to determine job creation and compensation needs, and evaluates and recommends base and variable pay, market pricing, and pay structure adjustments.
The successful candidate needs to enjoy learning, be intellectually curious, seek and receive direction from others, and apply analytical and problem-solving skills in areas where there may not be a clear right or wrong answers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Facilitate Company’s participation in external pay surveys by gathering necessary information and conducting analysis of jobs and roles, with assistance of senior Compensation Department colleagues as appropriate
- Lead review of market data, and internal comparisons to ensure pay structure, grades and bonus assignments are appropriate; provide recommendations for adjustments to Compensation Manager & Total Rewards Leadership
- Create job descriptions that accurately describe job responsibilities, duties, and requirements and ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Review job descriptions, analyze market data and internal comparisons to determine pay grades and bonus assignments.
- Review off-cycle pay increase recommendations (promotion & equity) and validate against internal and external market data.
- Assist with integration of compensation programs for companies acquired through acquisition.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and participate in special compensation projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance or Business; or equivalent experience is required
- 2 - 4 years Compensation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong functional experience in compensation administration
- Strong knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook