Senior Reporting and Analytics Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Senior Reporting and Analytics Manager is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team.
The Senior Manager, implements and executes analytical solutions working with the Customer and Category Managers to deliver superior results. They are responsible for using data from our Daymon and Customer resources to extract insights and understanding that identify opportunities that will lead the business and drive ROI. They are also responsible to conduct ongoing evaluation and testing of Daymon and Customer tools to develop streamlined tools and analytical services and implementing opportunities for improvement.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsible for understanding Customer and Daymon analytical capabilities, resources and tools
- Responsible to design, implement and execute analytics to improve and streamline (eliminate redundancies) the company’s analytical solutions.
- Build efficiencies for the business
- Extract insights from data to guide the business to develop solutions to opportunities exposed through analytics
- Uses experience in statistical analysis to form new conclusions based on multiple data sets
- Works with a complex set of variables to understand patterns
- Work with Category Manager team to lead with data and insights
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience preferential. Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of relevant experience will be considered.
- 7+ years in a an analytics role, preferably within CPG industry or related supplier or agency role
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; an appetite for numbers and analytics
- Good communication – written and oral – skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Syndicated Data experience: Proficient in IRI and Nielsen data platforms