Internship - Space Management Analyst SAS
The Space Management Analyst is responsible for the development and comprehensive analysis of assigned merchandise categories. S/he is accountable for timely execution of planning, analysis, development and maintenance of planograms and product assortments. The ideal candidate will deliver clear and concise information across all areas of the business to support accomplishment of desired business objectives and goals.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. Apply today!
- Executes the Retailer’s space management process for assigned categories using customer insights and competitive market data
- Creates, maintains, executes, plans, analyzes and develops planograms and product assortments
- Collaborates with category teams to identify specific goals for the merchandise re-set to ensure approved criteria and best practices are followed and space allocation/shelf placement needs are met
- Initiates assortment recommendations and space allocation solutions which positively and measurably impact the Retailer’s sales, margins and turnover
- Develops comprehensive analyses of assigned merchandise categories
- Responsible to run internal reports to determine product viability and preference
- Creates and communicates compelling merchandise presentations that contribute to the execution of the Customer 1st merchandising strategy and enhance the shopping experience
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Open to anyone, HS Senior and above!
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability to work closely with a multi-functional cross-company team environment