Retail Project Merchandising Part Time SAS
The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot the brand names and quality products they love. Help increase sales of premium consumer products by applying for our part time Retail Project Merchandiser job. You will have the chance to build and craft retail merchandising displays at our client’s retail locations within assigned territories. This position is responsible for calling in for project work for merchandising products and maintaining strong relationships with in-store management. Bring your skills to the company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive in-depth training and competitive pay rates.
- Meet and achieve objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs and ensuring signage is in place. They must ensure the placement of new items at all assigned stores.
- Maintain schematic standards and integrity through consistent communication with Retail Supervisor and other retail personnel.
- Deep cleaning of existing sections and fixtures.
- Hang shelf signs, place coupons and assemble cardboard displays.
- Travel and driving are essential to this position.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment and able to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Engage in physical activity, lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time, potential use of cleaning chemicals and work in environments susceptible to temperature changes i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections.
- Basic computer skills and Internet usage.