Customer Development Manager (Hormel Foods)
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Customer Development Manager (CDM) to be responsible for making sales calls on a designated Customer. The Customer Development Manager works closely with all Business Development Managers within that assigned department, as well as order entry, claims, schematics, and retail sales associates to ensure all Client and Customer standards are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist Business Development Manager in achieving the Company’s income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned Customer.
- Monitor all retail pricing and indirect order guides within the division by regularly reporting discrepancies to appropriate Business Development Managers.
- Ensure incremental sales through the distribution of new products and maintenance of existing SKU’s.
- Sell business-building ideas to Customers through the use of syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI data, Spectra, and forms of demographic data).
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Sales presentation/platform skills; Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data helpful
- One to three year’s work experience in the applicable field, (i.e. sales and marketing agency, Customer, Client)
- Proven track record in sales helpful