Manager Talent Acquisition Operations
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Manager of Talent Acquisition to contribute to the company’s success by managing the recruitment and onboarding process. This position plays an integral role in leading a team that ensures all onboarding policies are followed and service level agreements are met. Responsible for development and delivery of services that meets business requirements and supports the achievement of staffing and business goals, develop and present recruiting metrics, and drive the analysis and tracking of these metrics.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Will work closely with all levels of management to determine long-term strategic hiring needs and ensure the highest level of service is provided.
- Leads and directs the talent acquisition team to support business units. Participate in the development and establishment of department goals, objectives, and systems that directly impact HR strategy and overall business plans for the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity for the team, report development, and delivery.
- Partner directly and effectively with HR management and members of other cross-functional teams to drive appropriate HR recruiting initiatives for the Company in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor Talent Acquisition productivity reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR, and/or Marketing or equivalent experience is required
- 4-6 years of high-volume recruiting experience in one of the following areas: Retail & Event Marketing, Retail Recruiting and/or Agency experience
- 2-5 years of talent acquisition supervisory experience or relevant leadership/managerial experience
- Experience working with tools of the trade, including resume databases and internet sourcing tools, must be web savvy—Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience highly desirable
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment; Analytical and Research Skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment; Good interpersonal skills