SAS Senior Recruiter
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
- Consult and provide guidance to hiring leaders concerning full lifecycle recruitment, including identifying position(s), determining job specifications, developing sourcing strategy, assessing talent, recommending candidates for hire, negotiating offer, and closing acceptance.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in formulate search methodology and sources of potential candidates (e.g., proprietary database systems), and identify target pool of candidates through independent analysis and screening of prospective candidates.
- Provide guidance to hiring manager relative to market salary data, organizational development opportunities (internal employees), and potential target pool of candidates, as well as which candidates on which to focus.
- Partner with hiring leaders, review business plans to effectively prioritize recruiting activities to meet business needs.
- Consult with hiring leader to establish job specifications, qualifications and a realistic skills profile and establishing candidate ranking criteria in light of market conditions and available pools of talent, as known to Executive Search Partner, and based on exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment to evaluate candidates against job requirements, and criteria jointly established through consultation with hiring leader.
- Conduct independent research to gain full understanding of market internal business client operates within to ensure correct search methodology, including the source(s) of potential talent is formulated.
- Some travel as needed.