Data Maintenance Analyst (Remote)
The Data Maintenance Analyst is responsible for reviewing images and data collection entries for quality and accuracy. This person works closely with other members in the Operations department and other support related areas. Focal responsibilities of this position are ensuring data integrity and consistency to GS1 Standards and assisting in validation/trouble shooting deliveries from TDC contracted studio partners.
Data Integrity Analysis
- Reviews collected data for consistency and adherence to established business processes.
- Ensures accurate data collection through knowledge of GS1 standards.
- Determine and resolve discrepancies in the collection of data.
- Research and resolve data/image deliveries outside of normal operational flows.
- Communicate status and resolution of reported concerns to cross functional team members.
- Supports administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison to the Member Relationship Management team, the Sales team, and other support staff.
- Ensures accurate and timely communication with clients and customers through on-going correspondence.
- Provides backup to departmental co-workers.
Client and Customer Interaction
- Assist in meeting Advantage, the Data Council, and member objectives by understanding GS1 standards.
- Ensures member satisfaction by proactively seeking input, recommending solutions, and solving problems through independent thinking.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Familiarity with GS1 standards/requirements a plus
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers