Senior Accountant – Waypoint
Currently this position is remote with a couple of in person group meetings a month.
We are looking for a detailed and results-driven Senior Accounting with experience in “Inventory Accounting” to join the team in Tampa, Florida. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle accounting, combined with exceptional financial practice of creating financial reports specifically designed to track the financial progress of the entire project management cycle (including budget to variance analysis, tracking direct and indirect overhead, work breakdown structure, labor, funding, production accounting and revenue recognition).
Join the best team in the business and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! APPLY TODAY!
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of Project Revenue
- Analysis and Reporting Responsibilities
- Responsible for Audits related to Revenue Recognition and Project Accounting
- All other duties as assigned
- (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in prior accounting/finance experience
- 2-5 years of experience in job cost accounting, project accounting, revenue and cost recognition, general ledger, journal entries and fixed assets
Waypoint is the first-ever national sales and marketing agency with partnerships into the In-store Deli/Bakery and Non-Foods channels. You can find more information at www.asmwaypoint.com. Waypoint is a subsidiary of the Company.