SAS Full Time Elite Merchandiser
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
The is responsible for the management and daily direction of a crew of merchandisers on assigned tasks and projects. You will work with each Area Supervisor for successful, on-time execution of all goals. The is the communication link between the retailer, the stores and SAS. You must be able to effectively communicate goals and results as a representative of SAS on the retailer’s behalf.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days.
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development.
- Work with supervisor and merchandisers to identify and resolve issues to ensure completion of all projects to customer satisfaction prior to deadlines.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with merchandisers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with.
- Manage assigned In-Store Team to ensure merchandising procedures and standards are being exceeded to the satisfaction of the company and retailer.
- Follow all policies and standard operating procedures for each retailer.
- Read and follow planograms to effectively complete set and/or project work.
- Perform duties such as: moving, cleaning, and installing shelves, displaying merchandise, placing shelf strips and attaching tags true to planogram integrity, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Complete training of new hired associates, and provide continued mentoring and training to merchandising team.
- Perform store quality checks, both independently and with store management. Communicate observations and opportunities prior to store departure.
- Daily reporting including: PROD, Store Tracker, or other customer communication system.
- Travel as needed, including overnight stays.
- Preferred: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: at least 2 years of retail service experience.
- Comfortable with technology – web based apps, word processing, email - able to learn new systems for reporting requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to lead the team on diverse projects.