Account Manager – Marketing Agency
The Account Manager is responsible for the creation, approval, and the implementation of client creative, promotions and social media programs. These responsibilities include project development, budget management, execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting, and invoicing. Manages all related financial activities while providing a high level of service to client representatives and co-workers. Assist the organization in achieving a services excellence culture. This is a fast- paced environment and the ability to multi-task is essential to this role.
- Assist in the strategy and business development/organic growth with current clients including collaboratively working with other agencies and clients for planning purposes and brainstorming
- Perform project management duties to including, but not limited to; writing creative briefs, timeline development and management, budget management, pre- and post-promotional analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare status documents and host status calls weekly with retainer clients, as well as during major project planning and execution.
- Develop effective client relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments (creative, social, development, legal and accounting) to ensure that deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Coordinate with outside vendors on estimates, timelines and execution of printing/production needs, as well as backend development of online promotions
- May be responsible for monitoring and adjusting project budgets and billing to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for over site of timeline revisions.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience preferably in an agency environment
- Solid project management skills
- Previous experience in a client-facing role highly desirable
- Ability to remain focused and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is imperative
- Contests/Sweepstakes management, including fulfillment and analysis, would be ideal
- Proficient is MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Salesforce and Basecamp knowledge a plus