Retail Administrator Part Time
If you are the type of person that is excellent at multi-tasking and enjoys working in a retail environment this administrative position will be a great fit for you! The part time Retail Administrator position will provide you with the opportunity to excel in the retail sales field. You will be expected to work in a team and communicate effectively with associates, clients and customers. The ideal candidate will have prior retail management and sales experience with an understanding of retail reporting systems. Working independently or with a team, communicating affectively with associates, clients and customers are attributes one needs to possess for this admin job. Take this opportunity to join a company that offers competitive pay rates and top-notch training. Grow your career with the company, the leading sales and marketing agency in all of North America.
- Support In-House Team with various administrative tasks.
- Create and update hotel reservations for field based team members.
- Education Level: High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative or retail environment. Prior sales and marketing or industry experience preferred.
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Power Point, and basic Access skills.
- Must have a complete understanding of retail reporting system including how to input information and pull reports, as well as serving as a contact for new users.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and deal professionally with associates, clients, and customers.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, handle a variety of tasks at one time and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.