SAS Full Time Field Training Specialist
national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers. We are looking for a Field Training Specialist to join our team. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing training programs to improve performance.
In addition to training, the Field Training Specialist will conduct an in-depth needs analysis of internal clients’ needs and develop a strong relationship with the management group to influence the overall performance. By interacting with associates at every level of the company, they will create and implement training that will align with the long-term development of talent with the company by giving associates the skills and values that will motivate them to carry out work tasks.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer and that’s what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days.
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses.
- Act as a consultant to internal associates to determine training needs that will improve individual and overall organization performance.
- Conduct in-house training to include employee orientation, supervisory skills, performance management, goal-setting and organizational policies and procedures.
- Update training manuals on a regular basis to reflect changes in policies and procedures, ensure timely communication of said updates.
- Research online training programs for purchase and/or develop programs for in-house learning.
- Prepare, analyze and present training data and/or information to various management groups and make recommendations to improve organizations’ overall performance.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with others related to learning, problem-solving backup support and other related team functions.
- Participate in safety training and actively comply with safety policies and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree in Business, or equivalent work experience required.
- Preferred: 3 years of administrative experience or 1 year of retail experience in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Enterprise-wide information systems such as ADP, Human Resources Information System (HIRS)
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities, deadlines, demands and assignments while maintaining harmonious relationships in a fast paced environment.
- Results-oriented multi-tasker who takes initiative in both group and individual projects with minimal oversight.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to partner and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, teammates and external consultants at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel.