Business Intelligence Developer
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will help the IT department to develop information-rich, interactive business dashboards using Tableau as well as supporting the data collection and transformation process. The candidate will be responsible for designing and troubleshooting SQL queries as well as developing and supporting complex Tableau dashboards and views. In addition, the person will be responsible for gathering business user requirements for various departments. The right candidate for this position will be a self-starter who can research and solve problems independently. The candidate will be working with a small team of BI developers as well as with contacts in various business units.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create analytics reports to provide valuable, relevant business insights for clients.
- Custom develop complex interactive business dashboards in Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.
- Technical liaison in gathering business requirements from user and clients.
- Design and troubleshoot SQL queries.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with developers, stakeholders, and subject-matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent job-related experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience with SQL on RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySql, Amazon Redshift, or equivalent)
- 3+ years’ experience developing interactive dashboards with Tableau, Power BI or similar
- ETL experience preferred (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, or equivalent)
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as AWS or Microsoft Azure preferred