SAS Part Time Travel Reset Merchandiser
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a traveling team servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation is critical
- Travel expectations of 60+ miles at a time
- Overnight travel may be required
- Competitive pay rates based on experience
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation’s largest retailers — and that’s what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Apply Today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Travel compensation where applicable
What You’ll Do:
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement Plan-O-Grams with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Timely and accurate completion of paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred)
- Ability to travel 60+ miles at a time
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access