SAS Full Time Lead Merchandiser
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Lead a team of associates to implement merchandising work, ensuring compliance to the process and exceeds service expectation
- Plan and adjust to reflect changes to schedules, ensure changes are adhered to for the duration of assignment. Ensure materials are available for display
- Communicate with your team, supervisor and retailer to resolve issues and ensure smooth execution of the assignment
- Execute special projects, make decision to release, confirm, cancel or defer work based on current inventory, demand, capacity and material availability
- Performs and is directly responsible for; merchandising, resets, reporting, schematic integrity, POS, equipment needs the following processes, and training
- Some travel may be required
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely manner