At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to provide our Sales Managers and Vendor Partners with comprehensive sales analysis and support. This person in this position will be responsible for running and compiling sales summaries, analyzing the data and providing actionable insights for retailer business. Will also support the sales team in completing forms needed for other internal departments.
The appropriate candidate will have hands on sales insights experience using syndicated data tools such as IRI, Nielsen. Experience pulling data from standard CRM tools into Excels views required.
Please note, this is a ON SITE opportunity, remote workers will not be considered.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide weekly sales summaries based on Retail Link POS data / Atlas database.
- Analyze data and translate it into actionable insights with the goal of driving sales.
- Run and publish ad hoc reports as needed/requested.
- Assist vendor partners with new item creation via Data Sync.
- Guide new vendors through the process of becoming a retailer vendor of record.
- Prepare presentations for buyer meetings/line reviews.
- Associate’s Degree in Sales and/or Replenishment Analytics or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with the Retail Link system
- Prior club or large retailer analytical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team/collaborative approach to decision making with excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain relationships