The Brand Manager position will help in fostering relationships with our vendors. You must be intellectually curious, goal and detail oriented, and put our customers first at all times. You will be focused on scouting the best products, negotiating aggressive pricing, closing deals and growing our categories for several clients as they grow their Amazon marketplace businesses.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- You will become the CEO of your own book of business, managing (externally and internally) a number of existing brands and the P&Ls of their online businesses to hit aggressive KPIs for brand & sales growth.
- Brand Management is the nucleus of Quantum; your brand goals are every departments’ brand goals. You will work with purchasing, merchandising, product development, marketing, and operations to control inventory management, pricing, promotions, listing optimization, advertising, and bundle research.
- You will coordinate with our other departments to secure participation in promotions and produce well-executed campaigns to support each client's account.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Thrive on developing close relationships & communicating with clients regularly while driving sales, meeting target goals, and delivering margin improvements
- Have a strong passion to become an expert in your brands’ businesses and industries
- Have strong analytical skills and excellent judgment
- Have a take charge attitude and can easily juggle multiple projects
- Thrive on to-do lists and spreadsheets - DETAIL ORIENTED IS A MUST
- Appreciate the art of following up and get motivated by metrics and goals
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years in retail buying or account management
- Related business experience that demonstrates strong analytics, strategy development, and project leadership skills
- Amazon experience is a plus
- Proven track record of ownership, managing a P&L, pitching products and closing deals
- Highly organized with ability to present data in a compelling manner
- Bachelor's degree