Account Supervisor - Adult Beverage/CPG - Shopper Commerce
Upshot is a Chicago based full-service creative marketing agency that creates brand excitement. Culture is our secret sauce, and we work collaboratively with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what we do. Minds wide open, we are a gang of instigators, makers, all-in creative thinkers, and problem solvers. We specialize in total brand engagement, brand initiatives and shopper marketing that flow through digital, social, mobile and in-store environments.
We are seeking a highly dynamic Account Supervisor, Shopper Commerce to lead adult beverage category client accounts, working with clients and across the agency to expertly execute and manage day to day marketing projects, programs and initiatives. You may work across more than one brand or on more than one client. In this role you grow into an influencer/leader on your team’s business. You are client-facing, crafting and presenting presentations and points of view while building expertise in the client’s brand category and/or center of excitement. You must have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced creative environment, and be able to make strategic decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
We are a division of Advantage Solutions. Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and own key influencer relationships that build a trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change.
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency concept, creative design, and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations.
- Client liaison for adult beverage category accounts in Shopper Commerce
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency, brand management, and/or media production, preferably in the grocery channel
- 6+ years of experience in a consumer product, brand manager, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills
Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with the leading brands and retailers that matter most.