Art Director II Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a very talented Senior Art Director’s primary responsibility is to aid in the creation of exceptional Consumer Promotion and Shopper Marketing collateral for Client, Agency and New Business Initiatives. The Senior Art Director is a hands-on, organized and creative individual with the skills and ability to take a concept and turn it into a tangible reality. The Senior Art Director will interface with all levels of the internal team and outside vendors to deliver top quality creative products that maintain the integrity of the art concept. The Senior Art Director will partner with account leaders in strategic brainstorming sessions to define project assignments and to develop and execute creative solutions.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage and maintain the creative direction and goals for specific projects, ensuring they fit the client, the brand, the retailer and the business objectives.
- Work on several projects at a time and exercise a range of creative styles – agency and client initiatives as well as new business opportunities.
- Oversee junior members and work collaboratively with other creative teams to help develop the team’s knowledge and understanding of the clients’ business and marketing, while helping to coach and develop junior members.
- Partner with account leaders in strategic brainstorming, offering creative solutions and presenting creative rationale that is in line with clients’/retailers’ objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing or related field required or equivalent experience
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar industry, with a least 2 years of experience in the arena of marketing promotions
- 3 years’ experience of consumer products, media and/or agency experience.
- Experience in managing copywriters or directing art/design (advertising, promotion, and interactive media)
- Ability to efficiently utilize computer tools (MAC), including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage) Knowledge of production, file preparation and formatting.
- Develop client relationships and have the ability to present to clients and express creative rationale.