Amazon Brand Manager
We’re pretty good at selling stuff on Amazon. Brands are not so good at selling stuff on Amazon. We’ve developed a program which allows us to optimize and grow sales for brands on Amazon. You’ll be executing these programs and communicating with the clients about the progress.
- Work closely with clients to develop and execute Amazon strategy. This includes, but is not limited to, content optimizations, catalog placement/merchandising, pricing/promotions, paid media, exclusive SKUs, new product launches and competitor analysis.
- Frequently communicate with multiple clients regarding their Amazon strategy. This will mostly be through email, but does include in person and phone contact
- Coordinate with Quiverr’s Operations team to ensure advertising, purchase orders, copy, and listing creation are completed in a timely manner
- Provide update emails to clients that detail key success metrics like sales, Amazon reviews, and advertising performance
- Monitor all SKUs for each client to confirm product listings are always optimized and represent that brand in a positive way
- Initiate support cases with Amazon if product listings are “broken” or not showing correctly
- College Degree or five years of relevant experience
- Previous Account/Client Management in a technical environment
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to operate within cross-functional teams without formal authority
- GREAT personal email management skills. ie You respond fast to emails.
- STRONG with Excel and Google Drive
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- STRONG understanding of retail math and basic financial analysis
- Comfortable presenting to Executive team members in formal presentation settings
- You love to solve the unsolvable and always strive to think creatively to find the best solution
- This job is fully remote with some potential travel
- Amazon, Ebay or Etsy seller experience
- Digital Agency Experience
- Previous account/client management experience
- Previous Merchandising, Buying or Planning experience