Senior Coordinator Talent Acquisition
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Coordinator Talent Acquisition works closely with Leadership and Talent Acquisitions Coordinators in all aspects of the recruiting process and execution of talent acquisition strategy and processes. Ensures strategic alignment of talent acquisition to meet the business needs and will also establish a strong internal and external candidate development and effective onboarding of new hires. Ensures full utilization of the company’s applicant tracking system. Works with Leadership to evaluate caseload of open requisitions and assists with setting team priorities.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure all fields are populated accurately and correctly to achieve full utilization of tracking system to measure all key Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Audit pre-employment and onboarding documents. Ensure system data integrity by auditing onboarding information entered into Applicant Tracking system.
- Frequent interaction with hiring managers, recruiters, candidates, and the Talent Acquisition team to participate in the development of strategic methods and offer feedback on efficiencies and customer service.
- Provide key operational support to all levels of the Talent Acquisition team to aid in the execution of successful onboarding within the provided project timeline. May be assigned to assist with open requisitions as needed.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the accuracy of data fields to assist the candidate through the on-boarding process.
- Partner with Leadership to strategize, reach, and obtain business goals.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in recruiting information/applicant tracking systems a plus
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Engage hiring managers, candidates, and the Talent Acquisition team, at all levels, in a respectful and professional manner that maintains the dignity of the individual
- Capability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment; Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service focus; including attention to producing high-quality results