Analyst Sales Planning - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Analyst Sales Planning who will be responsible for supporting the development of sales plans by a key customer that accurately reflect expected delivery against volume and spend targets. Responsible for supporting the build of demand forecasting and trade spending in trade management system as well as supporting trade management with deductions clearing.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist Client director with sales planning through the creation of demand forecasts using information from sales, POS, and other external data.
- Assist Customer Account Manager’s in the development of customer plans/projections and upload into client systems with the assistance of Trade Management Specialists.
- Proactively investigate forecast accuracy, performance, assessing deviations and supporting re-forecasting as appropriate, communicating findings and recommendations to the necessary departments when appropriate.
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence through POS analysis and research.
- Support Client director in identifying the impact on future promo plans for an update of forecast
- Provide reporting on volume and trade spend metrics to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (Finance/Marketing preferred) or equivalent work experience required
- 2 to 5 years of CPG experience
- Some combination of experience in trade marketing, account management, and category management
- Organized and ability to manage large volumes of data
- Problem-solving orientation; Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, written and oral communication skills
- PC skills – Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, with the ability to develop and work with spreadsheets
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.