CDS Account Coordinator - French Bilingual
The CDS Sales Team has the opportunity to shape product sampling events that assist vendors to define their brand within Costco nationwide. The Account Coordinator is the liaison between the company, vendors, buyers, corporate and field staff for day-to-day client servicing. This includes client status updates, client requirements and deliverables management, budget performance, and prompt and accurate issue resolution. This role is responsible to deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through effective communication and superior follow-up. You will collaborate with the Sales Manager on best business practices to help build value proposition.
For more than 25 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for: its awesome free samples. As the in-house product sampling company for Costco Wholesale, CDS has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality product demonstrations and marketing services to Costco Wholesale and its vendors.
What We Offer:
• Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Strategize with Sales Manager to prioritize projects while keeping with department strategic goals
• Responsible to produce ad hoc reports as requested to ensure accurate data, program details, and results
• Involvement in various projects helping to consolidate information and streamline current procedures/processes
• Heavy interaction with warehouse field teams to ensure accurate communication and completion of projects and launch of programs
• Must be fluently bilingual (French and English)
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service industry
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Adept at collaboration with stakeholders throughout the business
• Proactively assess customer needs
• Evolve and streamline process to drive the business
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.