Business Development Representative - Beyond Beer
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented "Beyond Beer" Business Development Representative that is the local expert and advisor in the adult beverage category to wholesaler partner, by overseeing and ensuring excellence in activation and execution of national programs based on market insights (channel, consumer, legal). The Business Development Representative will build and maintain long-term relationships with store owners and managers within their territory. He/she will set objectives, track results, measure program ROI, and provide market-based insights and feedback to ABI/Agency partners through KPI scorecard process.
This role is Work from Home (WFM / Remote) with auto based territory travel. Candidates must be based in the Minneapolis, MN
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and leverage relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores and markets, delivering consistent market level contact and administration as per client and customer standards.
- Effectively gain front end and main aisle presence of client brands.
- Implement strategies to meet or exceed goals for assigned stores and markets.
- Grow POS for client brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-grammed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions.
- Analyze and develops business plans each quarter that identifies opportunities to grow sales within their territory.
- Follow team sales call standards and strategically implements a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of client and the retail customer.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, expense reports, etc.
- Adult Beverage or Beer Industry experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor Degree or commensurate experience
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to develop strategic plans and make sound decisions to grow the business
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web searching capabilities