Client Sales Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Client Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving sales via promotion of our client’s product and services at various industry events (trade shows, conventions, expos, etc.) nationwide. This position requires someone that is enthusiastic, energetic, organized, and experienced in coordinate events from receipt of information to post-event reporting. Candidates must have excellent communication and people skills, be natural problem solvers, and have a friendly and professional demeanor. This position will require extensive travel across the country, based upon event assignments. Weekend work is expected. The Specialist will also assist in basic sales and PR administrative tasks such as database updating, follow-up calls, and identifying ways to connect with customers beyond events. Evaluation of opportunities and challenges, and creative collaboration is expected. Program success is measured by positive sales numbers, event execution, relationship building, timely reporting, and overall contribution to the program.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead coordination of client presence and exhibition at tradeshows and conferences. Provide general marketing and sales support such as follow-up calls to event attendees, data entry, and helping plan for future events.
- Represent client at event through outstanding customer service to the customers, demonstrating in-depth product knowledge, and maintaining professional presentation standards. Provide exceptional client service and follow-up with all partner stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Compile and present feedback on events and processes, identify opportunities, and suggest improvements.
- Assist in the development and data entry of contact database and other sales tools.
- Submit reports within 24 hours of conducting field activities on web-based reporting system.
- Travel and Driving is an essential duty and function of this job.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Direct or Assisted Sales Experience and promotional and/or event marketing experience (set-up, execution, coordination)
- 1 Year Training experience in both informal and formal settings
- Demonstrate strong and effective selling skills; Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained