Associate Customer Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Associate Customer Development Manager to be responsible for making sales calls to a designated Customer. The Associate Customer Development Manager works closely with all Business Development Managers within that assigned department, as well as order entry, claims, schematics, and retail sales associates to ensure all Client and Customer standards are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist Business Development Manager in achieving the Company’s income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned Customer.
- Monitor all retail pricing and indirect order guides within the division by regularly reporting discrepancies to appropriate Business Development Managers.
- Demonstrate sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity by coordinating in sales presentations for key Customers and Clients.
- Sell business-building ideas to Customers through the use of syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI data, Spectra, and forms of demographic data).
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or marketing
- Experience in the applicable field, (i.e. sales and marketing agency, Customer, Client)
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills