At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Accounting Administrator who will be responsible for managing the areas including accounts payable, receivable, time management, company credit cards and billing statements and financial systems training and improvement. This role is responsible for ensuring all areas are processed and documented appropriately and findings or issues are communicated directly to the Finance Manager.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead relationship with parent company AP department to ensure that all disbursements are properly approved and documented, applied to the correct project, and made in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coordinate with parent company and project managers to ensure that all clients are paying invoices in a timely fashion.
- Collect and compile hour’s data from all employees and follow up on un-submitted hours.
- Coordinate with the parent company accounting and sourcing departments to ensure that all transactions billed through company credit cards and other internal systems are appropriate and applied to the proper project and account.
- Support project managers with the vital financial data necessary to effectively and profitably execute projects. Assist in the building and tracking of project cost and hours budgets.
- Your role will be to recommend and implement improvements to processes, systems, procedures, and software and to train employees on these improvements.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 years of experience as a bookkeeper or accountant, and a degree in accounting or finance
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong excel skills, bonus points for experience with pivot tables, conditional formulas and large data sets
- Attention to detail, data entry accuracy and ability to meet deadlines are must-haves, there is no negotiating this one