Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will work closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Partners in all aspects of the recruiting process and execution of talent acquisition strategy and processes. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for full utilization of the firm’s applicant tracking system. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator interacts with internal and external candidates at various stages of the recruiting process such as managing candidate pre-employment drug screening and pre-employment background checks. Will audit all pre-employment documents to ensure accuracy prior to onboarding and ensure compliance and consistency with internal policies and protocol. Will ready the candidate for onboarding and ensure a smooth transition into the firm’s payroll system. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will also provide key operational support to the Talent Acquisition team to aid in the execution of successful onboarding and in other aspects of the recruiting process such as research, creative sourcing programs, activities, reporting, university relations and other strategic initiatives based on business need from time-to-time.
This is a temp assignment to support some new business growth.
- Ensure all fields are populated accurately and correctly to achieve full utilization of tracking system to measure all key Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Responsible for critical steps of the recruitment process: Close requisitions, updates to candidate records, input candidate data as necessary, initiating pre-employment activities such as background, MVR, and drug screening.
- Ensures accuracy of data fields to assist the candidate through online onboarding; Keeps-in-touch with candidate throughout the process to ensure successful onboarding.
- Frequent interaction with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Partners and with HR Representatives to transition the candidate to new hire status for HR to onboard.
- Talent Acquisition Metrics: Customer Satisfaction; Days to fill; Cost per hire; Source of hire.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, recruitment or administrative experience
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems (Virtual Edge) a plus
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity with demonstrated experience and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds