In a complex world, EDGE Marketing strives to keep it simple. It's how we think, strategize and execute for our clients.
EDGE Marketing Services, a division of Advantage Solutions, offers true end-to-end shopper journey solutions for clients. With data, insight and expertise we are able to deliver the right idea connecting with shoppers at the right time, place and impact to change behavior. Being completely customer connected means we can leverage our retail relationships for your brands like no one else. Backed by an enterprise of resources, we pride ourselves on being efficient, agile and innovative. We challenge ourselves every day to make sure we get the most for our clients.
The primary role of an Account Supervisor (CET) at EDGE, will be based out of our Stamford, CT office and this role is to serve as a customer excellence leader of EDGE consumer promotion and shopper marketing program deliverables within multiple categories or retail channels. Primary role is to serve as a face of the Agency to assigned client contact(s) during the conception, creative communications design development, retail sell-in, execution and analysis of account/brand-specific programs.
A successful Account Supervisor will organize and synchronize a cross-functional team to deliver strategic business planning frameworks, communication platforms, program concept development, effective sales presentations, retail sell-in support, and analysis of results. Must practice effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, agency partners and third party vendors.
- Develop and own key influencer of retailer relationships that build a trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change.
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency concept, creative design, and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the role as a leader w/in a shopper marketing agency
- 5+ years of customer experience working with and supporting nationwide retailers (i.e. grocery, dollar, club, etc.)
- Able to manage and support several highly visible clients within the CPG (consumer packaged goods) industry
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off