Business Financial Administrator
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Financial Administrator to work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that our client’s brand marketing and consumer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support, and utilize superior customer service skills as the liaison between the sales and client teams. To be successful as a Business Financial Administrator you should be familiar with accounts receivable and balance sheet.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Administer the claims, deductions, and reconciliation process maintaining accurate records.
- Assist with repayments, receivables, and collections. Process invoices and billing.
- Providing Sales Team with accurate and timely promotional contracts.
- Maintain Claims, Deductions & promotional materials utilizing ECM (Document Management System)
- Assist Sales Team in coordinating events and creating sales presentations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 0-2 years of clerical work or bookkeeping experience
- Preferred experience in accounting, finance or other related fields
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills