Part Time Pet Food Brand Ambassador
Do you love pets? Are you passionate about pet health and wellness? If so, you just might be perfect for our Part Time Pet Food Brand Ambassador position! We’re looking for enthusiastic salespeople to engage customers and store staff and explain the benefits of our client’s pet products. This position will also perform a wide range of activities including brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and selling of products and benefits. The Pet Food Brand Ambassador demonstrates their deep understanding of pet health while recognizing that each customer’s pet is important and is considered as a part of their family.
Things to consider:
- Minimal experience needed, anyone with a passion for pets is encouraged to Apply!
- You will be part of a regional team servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- Shifts are 4 hours scheduled Friday – Sunday with shifts from 3:00pm – 7:00pm on Friday, 11:00am - 3:00pm on Saturday and 12:00PM – 4:00PM on Sundays.
- Average employee works 2-3 events in 2-3 stores per week
- Select locations have shifts from 3:00pm – 7:00pm on Thursdays
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $16/hr.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Circulate throughout the store to engage, educate, promote, and sell client’s pet care product(s) to consumers through natural conversation
- Create brand awareness and positive brand impressions throughout the store, from consumers to store management, through effective communication of product features and benefits.
- Provide best in class product presence throughout all interactions, identifying opportunities, and proposing solutions to improve brand and team performance.
- Punctual, professional, and highly organized with respect to event schedule, reporting deadlines, and program assets.
- Ensure product is properly presented on shelves and displays.
- Set up, break down promotional table with product materials for brand visibility during in-store demonstrations.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
- Must have passion for household pets and pet nutrition.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to attract and engage customers.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
- Background check required