Full Time Reset Merchandiser Night Shift
Our Full Time Reset Merchandiser Night Shift job is looking for overnight merchandisers as part of the Remodel Team to travel and build and install store shelving units in supermarkets throughout the state. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and knowledge of reset merchandising tasks including resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc. You will enjoy this role if you are good with tools and like to build and organize items.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a Regional team servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation including a valid driver’s license and full coverage insurance is required
- Heavy travel throughout your region, select areas are up to 60+ miles at a time
- Shifts are generally from 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM working Sunday through Thursday.
- Option for weekend overtime work available
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $13/hr. based on experience
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Paid travel and a daily meal stipend
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
What You’ll Do:
- Implement schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work in colder than normal conditions i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Administration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc. (web based)
- High School Diploma
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Must poses a valid driver’s license and full coverage insurance
- Own reliable transportation to the jobsite
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products, tools
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- Must pass Background and MVR