Retail Analyst for Client Teams
This Retail Analyst position is responsible for identification of key retail execution sales impact trends and insights that enables improved prioritization of retail activities for Client Teams. This role will leverage analytics in planning discussions with business partners for decision making. A very visible and influential role that works from client’s corporate headquarters and has great exposure to client and Advantage leaders.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Sales Impact Analysis of retail execution that enables fact-driven prioritization of retail activities by account (50% of work time)
- Quantify business opportunities and create recommendations for use in planning discussion with client and Advantage management
- Influence retail leadership on retail prioritization based on facts/insights from analysis
- Identification of trends by account and across retail base
- Report Generation from client and Advantage data management platforms for retail teams and adhoc requests (20% of work time)
- Creation of reports for use by retail teams, Advantage Management and Client Leadership
- Hotline Reports and Insights Delivery
- Creation of Monthly Retail Prioritization Communications to retail teams and manage communications between client and retail teams (20% of work time)
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate to Advanced analytical and research skills
- 1-2 years of analysis experience REQUIRED. Prior consumer products industry experience preferred.
- Strong Presentation Development and Delivery skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to adjust to varying audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree Required